Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've been tagged

5 things i was doing 10 years ago: 1-I was a sophmore in high school. 2-I was playing on the JV basketball team, 3-running on the track team (we broke 2 state records that year on our relay team.) 4- running cross country and 5- dating a boy named Nathan.


5 things on my to-do list:1-washing clothes 2-drying clothes 3-folding clothes 4-putting clothes away 5-repeat


5 jobs i have had: Only 4 that i care to mention: 1- cashier at Rebel Sports, a sporting goods store, 2-Kindergarten teacher, 3- Preschool teacher, 4- I AM A MOM! WHAT MORE CAN I SAY (i just don't get paid.)


5 things i would do with a million dollars:1- Pay my tithing, of course! 2-Pay off everything! 3- College funds for the kids 4-Donate to the Perpetual Education Fund, 5-Save, Save, Save!


5 things that made me laugh this week:1-Ace trying to dress himself, 2-Adam trying to walk after having run the marathon, 3-Anderson tickling Aussie, and making him giggle, 4-Aspen trying to clip coupons with me (I giver her all of the expired ones, and she cuts them up while I cut out the new ones--it is really cute to watch, 5-Aussie's constant smile always puts a grin on mine,




4th file, 4th picture

1 comment:

Lindell said...

your to do list looks a LOT like mine today. Hey, ten years ago, I was dating a boy named Nathan too . . . I'm pretty sure #4 on your jobs list counts for at least four jobs.