Friday, October 24, 2008

Backwards Clothes

Our cute little Aspen is very much her mother's daughter. Given a 50/50 shot at getting her pants (any clothes, for that matter) on right, she ALWAYS puts them on backwards. I can relate...I do this, too. I, many a time, have walked out the door with my tag poking out my neck. Another example of this, is if you ever look at Ace's shoes, and notice that they are on the wrong feet. When the child is 22 months old, you know that it no one's fault but their parent's...in this cas, mine!
Anyway, here are a few pictures that are proof of this strange phenomenon. They were taken Yesterday and today. (I'm sure it will happen again tomorrow!)

3 comments:

Lindell said...

coo-koo :) She even got the belt done up back there, how'd she do that?! Man, she's cute!

Anonymous said...

she just doesn't want to be like everyone else. i call that creativity.

Megan said...

That is funny. What I want to know, is how does she get them zipped up and bottoned? I know 5 year old kids that can't buttion their own pants when they are forward.