Saturday, November 22, 2008

I've been tagged

TAG:RULES:
1- link to the person that tagged you; http://so-write.blogspot.com/
2-post the rules on your blog
3-share 6 non-important things habits/quirks about yourself
4-tag 6 random people at the end of your post, by linking to their blogs
5-let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a a comment on their website
6-let your tagged peeps know once your entry is up

6 non-important things about me:
1-i have very dry skin.
2-i dislike the winter--it makes my skin even dryer
3-i am a "quality time person"--when people spend time with me, I feel loved
4-my son just tooted, and i laughed--so i guess i find bodly functions such as these, funny!
5-i can say "scooby-dooby-doo" like scooby doo
6-I have a freckle on one toe on my left foot and one on my right foot
tag victims: Molly & Paul, Dana, Megan Ekins, Carma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for playing along! toots make me laugh too, from kids anyway!