Saturday, August 2, 2008

Lake Powell

This last week, we went to Lake Powell. It was so much fun!
Anderson was a little braver this year, and ventured out a little further in the water. (I think he got some water in his ears!)



Aspen stayed close to shore, which was fine by me! She was the only little girl there, and all the uncles watche out for her.




Anderson and aspen had fallen asleep on the boat. It was just too cute!





Ace was our fearless one. We had to watch him constantly. Here he is, jupming off the back of the house boat to Adam.









Aussie was just the perfect, happy baby.




Adam, the cool wake boarder.




Arianne, the "old school" water skiier.











4 comments:

Lindell said...

how fun! you look like a great skiier, I'm jealous. Cute pictures of the kids :)

angie said...

looks like you guys had a great time, how fun. who knew adam was so good on the wake board! can I come next year?

Anonymous said...

adam gets his athleticism from his mother.. looks like fun, all except the 25 people per one potty.
love ya, mom

trish said...

Looks funner that fun. Water skiing and wake boarding. I got up water skiing once never got up again. I haven't tried for years either. Maybe my next life. You guys look great!!! I like Andersons photography.