Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Other day I took the kids to the Animal Farm in Lehi. I used to do it all the time, but since i started teaching preschool, I haven't had the time. Now that the summer is here, I couldn't wait to get the kids out!
They had so much fun feeding the animals, riding the horses, and just walking around. Afterward, I took them to the park to eat a "hot n' ready" pizza, and to swing of course! I was thinking that all swing sets at parks only have 4 swings. That will be a problem...
Anyhow, it was a great day, and I can't wait to do it again!



3 comments:

mindy said...

What a fun mom.

Anonymous said...

anderson, aspen, ace, aussie, and animals...amusing!

Farah said...

That looks like so much fun! I can hardly wait until Mr. Baby gets big enough to do things like that with. I will have to call you for a list!

Is it okay if I link to you?