Thursday, September 18, 2008

Aspen Dancing Queen



Despite my "non-girlyness", our little girl has decided that girly things aren't so bad. We have put her in a little dance class that is held in the basement of a cute mother down the street. Only $20 a month! (I had to add that, because it is a smokin deal!)
Aspen loves it!
Here she is, getting her pink bag to put her tap and ballet shoes in.










Walking away from me. She is now able to be somewhere whithout me! Finally!




Here she is with her friend, Halle.


5 comments:

Lindell said...

WAHOO! there is hope for that little girl with three tough brothers. She is a beautiful tiny dancer :)

Anonymous said...

so adorable..."dancing queen young and sweet." can't wait to see her in a recital.

mindy said...

Sooo pretty in pink.

Just Josie said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to start Ivy in a dance class. $20 is a way good deal!

angie said...

20 bucks is a smokin' deal! My bet is that with 3 brothers she is going to be girly enough for all of you, and that is just fine! so cute in her pink skirt.